Flexible investment solutions that enhance client outcomes
Client engagement is at the core of client satisfaction and retention. Vestrata’s Advisor Portal equips your Client Advisors to proactively engage with clients and provide investment ideas and solutions that are relevant to the individual client’s investment risk profile.
Our Investment Products and Solutions Portal provides management an enterprise-wide view of client opportunities and engagement at multiple levels, including portfolio, client relationship, Client Advisor or Team level.
Our Asset Management partners provide a range of specialist, highly differentiated portfolios, with each Asset Manager being a recognized market leader in their respective investment style or asset class. Portfolios can be provided in open architecture or guided architecture format, in multiple reference currencies and risk profiles, and within a Life Insurance wrapper.
Working with our partners, the Vestrata platform can deliver personalised portfolio optimisation on an ongoing basis in real-time, taking account of a client’s asset allocation, risk profile and buying behaviour, mapped to your specific House Views and product palette — all on a single integrated platform. The platform provides all regulatory documentation, supplemented by securities research from the world’s leading research houses.
Powered by the leading Alternatives investing platforms, we offer access to some of the world’s preeminent Hedge Fund, Private Equity and Real Estate investment opportunities. Clients and Advisors benefit from a best-in-class investor experience through automated subscription and digital reporting capabilities.
Environmental Social Governance (ESG)
Our Asset Management Partners deliver dedicated Discretionary Investment Strategies, or ESG integrated through Portfolio Optimisation. Our Partners incorporate ESG scores in the data analytics and integrate ESG factors in portfolio construction and optimisation.
Reduce Costs (Transform)
- Reduce cost and resources required to originate, diligence and manufacture investment solutions
- Reduce complexity and risk in developing new investment solutions (e.g., ESG, Alternatives)
- Solve for specific product gaps without re-engineering your operating platform
- Enable full or partial outsourcing, depending on your needs
- Benefit from the expertise of our Partners, and ongoing service and support from Vestrata’s Investment Solutions team
- Leverage our flexible and modular platform to solve product gaps, or drive scale through full adoption of Vestrata’s Solutions
Reduce Risks (Control)
- Proliferation of models and dispersion risk in Discretionary portfolios (Adherence to mandate)
- Regulatory risk in Advisory portfolios (Suitability & Appropriateness, Cross Border)
- Fiduciary risk to ensure ongoing quality and appropriateness of investment mandates
- Institutional quality Discretionary solutions, with robust portfolio management processes and detailed performance attribution
- Powerful risk analytics and automated pre-trade compliance checks, specific to the investor’s risk profile
- Automated Portfolio Quality scoring and Portfolio Health checks
Enhance Client Outcomes (Grow)
- Increase productivity and client loadings of Client Advisors
- Retain clients / improve client satisfaction
- Disciplined sales management and client engagement processes
- Liberate client advisors to service clients and grow their book
- Proactive client engagement through systematic portfolio optimisation processes
- Powerful risk analytics and MI at multiple levels – enterprise, team, Client Advisor, client relationship and Portfolio level
INVESTING RESPONSIBLY, OUR ESG POLICY.
Vestrata believes that an integrated approach to environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations within our strategies, policies and procedures, as well as our investment process, will enable us to uphold our responsibilities to people and planet, establish a culture of integrity and set the foundation for long-term success.
For our Discretionary Solutions, the choice to factor in ESG considerations in the investment process lies with the Asset Manager. As part of our due diligence and Asset Manager selection process, we consider the Asset Manager’s commitment to sustainability practices, ESG integration in their investment process and overall risk/return assessment.
For our Advisory Solutions, the Wealth Manager determines their product catalogue, including criteria for inclusion on the approved product, recommended or exclusion lists, as well as preferred governance and engagement practices. Our platform supports the Wealth Manager to ensure product selection in accordance with the requirements of the Wealth Manager and Client, and inclusion of ESG ratings in portfolio optimisation.
We, along with the majority of our Asset Managers, formalised our commitment to Responsible Investing by signing the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) as a professional service partner. These six principles provide us with a framework for incorporating ESG considerations into our delivery of outsourced investment solutions.